Tuesday, November 29, 2005

ddong



This won't be the first time I've talked about poo, and it probably won't be the last, but the whole ddong thing is worth mentioning again just... 'cause it's funny! I came across a whole line of products by Dalki with this character, Dongchimee.

The pen has a pile of poo on the end where you click it. There is a picture on the body of the pen of the ddong man and a squatty toilet. I found some notebooks, so I bought them too. They have strange scenes of Dongchimee experimenting with poo. It seems that Dongchimee's side kicks are a creepy looking fly and a bunch of flying laxatives. Who's job is it to come up with this stuff? Who are you?


6 comments:

Kurios1978 said...

Ha ha ha, since you seem to have an affinity to things like this. Here's something you should checkout. It's a Flash Ddongchim game:
http://www.nartbox.com/nartbox_images/ecard/flash/010519_donggame.swf

ffanastik said...

what in the world?!
This is amazing. Why is his nose dripping? Then again, I suppose its not hard to catch a cold when you play...I'm sorry, EXPERIMENT...with feces all day.

are those star shaped shits in a jar on the end of his table?

misskoco said...

Okay, that flash game is gross. But thanks.

I asked myself the same question about the nose dripping. I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

wow.

Rachel Lynn said...

Every time anybody I know not living in Korea has had an occasion to celebrate, I've sent them packages full of DDONG-themed items. The Dalki Ddongchimee is the best though. I love the science of POO!

lc said...

seems like he's got quite a pill and poo habit. sorta twisted guy. along with wondering why he doesn't get a tissue, i wonder what's up with his nipples? they seem really pronounced when he's working in the... lab? kitchen?